Here are some notable features of the two new phones:
• They have an all-new aluminum and glass design on the front and the back that has a better strengthening layer, additional reinforcement, and a coat which helps wipe off smudges and fingerprints.
• They have three new finishes: Silver, Space Grey and Gold that gives it a sleek, and smooth look to compliment the glass exterior
• They are water, splashes and dust resistant.
• They both support wireless charging with a glass back and embedded wireless charging system.
• Both iPhones have louder, more dynamic stereo speakers that are 25% louder and deliver deeper bass.
• New Retina HD Displays with the addition of True Tone
• New A11 Bionic smartphone chip that increases performance and efficiency
• 12-Megapixel camera with a larger and faster sensor, new color filters, and deeper pixels for more vibrant, realistic colors and details
The iPhone X is in the limelight this time around with the release of the new iPhones. So, let’s dive into the most noteworthy features of the iPhone X, besides its really cool name!
• It has a glass finish on the front and back, which supports wireless charging. It is also water, splash, and dust resistance.
• It only comes in two finishes: Space Grey and Silver.
• The 5.8” Super Retina Display that fills up most of the screen with an OLED display of more than 2 million pixels; so expect sharper texts and more. You don’t have to get a bigger phone for a bigger screen!
• A new feature, such as Facial Recognition, really sets it apart! Now you can automatically unlock your iPhone X when you look at it.
• A fun feature which ties in with the Facial Recognition is Animoji! A new feature that lets you make short clips of yourself as an Emoji to send as texts to family and friends. Who wouldn’t want to be a talking Unicorn or Panda?
• The iPhone X also has a 12-Megapixel camera and a new “True Depth” front face camera that is capable of taking stunning portrait photos with impressive lighting effects.
• Like the iPhone 8 plus and iPhone 8, it has a new A11 Bionic Smartphone chip that optimizes efficiency and performance.
In the US the pre-order for the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus is September 15, 2017 and the availability for both phones will be on September 22, 2017.
Prices for the iPhone 8 and 8 plus start from $699 USD (PHP 35,743 as of this writing)
For the iPhone X, pre-order starts October 27, 2017 and availability will be on November 3, 2017.
Prices for the iPhone X start at $999 USD (PHP 51,083 as of this writing)
However, in the Philippines, no pre-order date or release date has been confirmed. But check out LoopMe for upcoming updates on the release dates.
Check out the Apple website for more details: