For five consecutive years, Lubao International Balloon and Music Festival (Lubao IBMF) has been known for its vast landscape, high-spirited concerts, and beautiful hot air balloons that fly to the sky in clusters. But every year has its own surprises. On its 6th year, Lubao IBMF is set to take the crowd to a one-of-a-kind experience filled with fun and wonder from sunrise to sunset. This event is happening for three days, beginning from April 5 to 7, 2019 at Pradera Verde in Lubao, Pampanga.
At a press conference last March 6, 2019 held in Bonifacio Global City, Lubao IBMF event chairman Noel Castro said that this year's event is going to be the grandest hot air balloon fair with 31 hot air balloons participating from different countries, as well as ultralight plane aerial exhibitions.
"People can go to the designated site of hot air balloons, but tickets for that are limited and will be announced at the venue. Also, they can ride the ultralight plane for a fee. It will be a great experience because they will co-pilot the plane together with a flight instructor," Castro added.
The artist lineup consists of crowd favorites, such as Al James, This Band, Juan Karlos, I Belong to the Zoo, Ben & Ben, Shanti Dope, December Avenue, and Gloc-9. Also, watch out for the country’s top artists Apl.De.Ap., Bamboo, and Moira. This explosive lineup will surely have everyone looking for more!
Aside from these outstanding artists, the Lubao IBMF will also offer some of its most loved activities such as Rallycross, Off Road, Ultralight, Motoparagliding, Motocross, Zoocobia, which are among many more entertaining ventures. Put your sunblock on and get ready for the hottest event this summer!
- General Admission - PHP350.00/day
- Entrance Ticket to Flying Area - PHP500.00/person. Limited slots only for safety reasons. Ticket sale will be announced on site.
- Children 2 ½ feet and below are FREE.
Get your tickets now at SM Tickets!
General Admission is valid for any one (1) day from April 5 - 7, 2019.
• Ride Genesis, Victory Liner, and Bataan Transit bus going to Olangapo, Mariveles, or Balanga. Ask the bus conductor if they will pass by Lubao, Pampanga
• If the bus will pass Lubao, then ask the bus conductor to drop you off at Pradera Verde where the Hot Air Balloon Festival will take place
• All bus liners takes a bus stop over in Lubao
• For Victory Liner, it's 15 minutes away from Pradera Verde
FROM SAN FERNANDO, PAMPANGA
• Ride a Jeepney going to Sta.Cruz or Gua-Gua. Get off at the Jeepney Terminal
• At the Jeepney Terminal. Ride a Jeepney going to Dinalupihan. Ask the driver to drop you off at Pradera Verde where the Hot Air Balloon Festival will take place
FROM BATAAN AND OLONGAPO
• Ride a Jeepney going to Dinalupihan, Bataan. Get off at the Jeepney Terminal
• At the Jeepney Terminal. Ride a Jeepney going to Sta. Cruz or Gua-Gua. Ask the driver to drop you off at Pradera Verde where the Hot Air Balloon Festival will take place or
• Ride a Victory Liner bus going to San Fernando, Pampanga or Manila. Ask the bus conductor to drop you off at Pradera Verde where the Hot Air Balloon Festival will take place
For more details and inquiries, visit Lubao International Balloon and Music Festival's Facebook page.
The Lubao International Balloon and Music Festival 2019 is organized by Lubao International Balloon Festival, Inc. (LIBF) together with Forthinker, Inc., In cooperation with the Arts, Culture and Tourism Office of Pampanga (ACTO) and with support from Provincial Government of Pampanga.
This is a press release. Minor edits have been made by LoopMe.PH editors.