That is what Bandwagon Philippines' third birthday will be like in a nutshell. On Saturday, March 17, 2018, from 10:00 AM onwards, Bandwagon will kick off a day-long series of live music events in different locations in the metro, spanning across different times of the day. The Bandwagon Birthday Tour stops will have beautiful rhythms, good food and drinks, great conversations and company, and overall exposure to the music community—the bare necessities for any music lover and gig attendees.
What started as a tweet (by one of the artists in Bandwagon's lineup) blossomed into an awesome collaboration among minds who believe that live music is not and should never be exclusive to the night alone. We all know that listening to bands while the sun’s still up is as refreshing as it is when the sun is down...and a delicious meal and a fresh cup of coffee won't hurt either.
This is why Bandwagon is starting their birthday party as early as 10:00 AM with Bandwagon Brunch at Frank & Dean! Get ready for the soothing yet energizing performances by singer-songwriters Coeli, Niki Colet, and Leanne and Naara’s - gentle reminders why mornings are called “good”.
Flashback to 2015 when Bandwagon was starting out in the Philippines: some music lovers hopped on a bus with Bandwagon and explore their then-new terrain before heading to that year's Wanderland, visiting the hippest and happening gig places and vinyl stores in the country.
Fast forward to 2018 and Bandwagon Bus is here again to take people from the first to the very last stop of their birthday series. This time, the Bandwagon Bus is powered by Filipino travel app, Tripkada - the answer to overspending for transportation, especially with surge and ridiculous commute rates. The bubbly Bea Lorenzo will be hopping aboard the Bandwagon Bus with an all-kalimba set. Heads up: the Bandwagon Bus has very limited seats - 45 to be exact.
Hop aboard the Bandwagon Bus and you get to witness this: a secret show with a secret line-up in an undisclosed location! While it may sound exclusive at best and sketchy at worst, music is for everyone, so here are the clues: just dress cool for this nice, off-the-record show happening from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Bandwagon got the first drinks covered!
Bandwagon Nights #3
Bandwagon Nights #3 marks the final leg and main event of Bandwagon Philippines' 3rd birthday. The finale will kick off at 9:00 PM where Hale, December Avenue, Twin Lobster, Pedicab, Kjwan, and The Morning Episodes will perform.
- Bandwagon Birthday Tour Pass: PHP1,500 (inclusive of Bandwagon Brunch, Bandwagon Hush, and Bandwagon Nights #3, plus Bandwagon Bus and exclusive goodies and merch, discount vouchers for partner establishments, and promo codes for upcoming music events) Get tickets here.
- Bandwagon Birthday Tour All Day Pass: PHP1,300 (access to all 3 shows and Bandwagon treats) Get tickets here.
- Bandwagon Birthday Tour Day Bus Pass: PHP1,200 (gets you into Bandwagon Brunch and a seat on the Bandwagon Bus, plus access to Bandwagon Hush) Get tickets here.
- Bandwagon Birthday Tour Night Bus Pass: PHP1,100 (gets you a seat on the Bandwagon Bus into Bandwagon Hush and Bandwagon Nights #3) Get tickets here.
- Bandwagon Nights #3: PHP300 (online) Get your online discount here.
Prices are exclusive of booking fee.
Event details may change without prior notice.
For further inquiries, please send an email to email@example.com or visit Bandwagon Philippines' Facebook page.