Here’s another ice cream recipe for your next dessert experiment!
Discover how easy it is to make this yummy homemade Oreo ice cream. It's surprisingly simple and the results are worth it — you’ll find yourself making these desserts more often especially when the weather is scorching hot.
Here’s a fun fact: Oreo Ice Cream Roll actually exists. It’s an ice cream sandwich cake but unfortunately, it’s not yet available in the Philippines. While the ingenious dessert is still out of reach, a YouTube user found a way to replicate it using only four ingredients!
- 2 packets of Oreo
- Whipped cream (200g)
- 1 can of condensed milk (measure as desired)
- Ice and water (500ml)
- In a bowl, add in some ice cubes and water then add in whipped cream and mix until soft peaks.
- Add in condensed milk and mix them all well.
- Separate Oreo fillings from cookies and add the fillings into the mixture. Crush the cookies until they become crumbs.
- Add half of the Oreo crumbs into the mixture and then pour the mixture into a used and cleaned Pringles chips container (or any cylindrical container) then freeze it overnight.
- Remove it from the container and dip it into the remaining Oreo crumbs.
- Cut the ice cream roll into pieces and enjoy!
P.S. You may poke popsicle sticks first before cutting the ice cream roll into pieces. This makes a cute ice cream popsicle for kids.
If you’re struggling with written down instructions, here’s a video of how to make Oreo Ice Cream Roll.
Looking for more recipes for you to try? Check out the articles below for easy dessert recipes!