- One pair of denim jeans donated entitles the customer to one 40% off voucher valid on one (1) pair of denim jeans.
- Customers will also receive a 30% off voucher for regular-priced items.
- Any brand of jeans will be accepted as long as it’s sanitized and reusable.
- Walk-in customers who are not able to donate their old denim will be entitled to enjoy 20% off regular-priced items.
- Members of the Gap VIP Loyalty Program will also receive a 35% off voucher code that they can use for online purchases on gap.com.ph, which will be valid from June 3 to 30, 2019.
- Gap is also giving non-VIP customers a 30% off voucher code for when they shop on gap.com.ph.
For the third time, Gap has partnered with Hands on Manila Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization which provides a variety of flexible and tangible volunteer opportunities. Gap has tapped the foundation to donate the denim jeans to their beneficiaries. Through Recycle Your Blues campaign, Hands on Manila is able to create a livelihood program which aims to teach the urban poor how they can recycle old jeans.
The Recycle Your Blues campaign will run from May 31 to June 2, 2019 at the following Gap stores: Alabang Town Center, Central Square, Glorietta 4, Shangri-la Mall, SM Mall of Asia, SM Megamall, Trinoma, Abreeza, and Ayala Center Cebu.
For more details and inquiries, visit Gap Philippines’ Facebook page.