Taking care of your pearly whites requires you to clean them more intricately. Aside from brushing, flossing is one way to keep your teeth clean but it sometimes irritates and causes your gums to bleed. Luckily today, water flossing at home is now a thing. It's a tool in which pressurized water is used to clean the spaces and gaps in between your teeth without using the usual floss.
Here are some benefits that the Water Floss can do for you:
- 1800 pulse/minute for its water pulse mode for a deep and thorough cleaning.
- 360-degree rotating long nozzle to reach those tight crevices and corners around the teeth.
- Wide-mouth removable water tank for ease of cleaning and maintenance, as well as use of different oral cleaning solutions.
- It features Normal, Soft, and Pulse Modes for your various oral cleaning needs.
- It's powered with 1400mAh Lithium battery, with up to 20 days of use/ 4 hours of continuous use.
"Na-try ko na at talgang nakakalinis ng ngipin lalo na hirap din ako mag brush kasi kalalagay lang ng brace ko. malakas ung force ng water kaya nakakalinis din talga dumugo po gums ko. I hope this item will last long. Yung dentist ko nagsabi na bumili ako nito eh."
Rating: 5 Star/ 475 ratings
Terms and conditions apply.
Prices and/or promo mentioned may end and change and without prior notice. Please visit shopee.ph for updates.
The brands and products featured are independently selected by LoopMe Philippines editors. Things you buy through our links may earn us a commission.