VR+ PH: Next Generation Virtual Reality - is the very first virtual reality park in the Philippines. VR+ combined immersive gaming technology and somatosensory devices in a spacious facility which gives players a one-of-a-kind augmented reality experience.
The immersive VR games in VR+ PH, powered by OMAS Entertainment and ONIK Entertainment, allow players into the world of zombies and haunted houses with a VR headset and weapon of their choice. Players can walk around in custom-built rooms and the floor shakes when in danger which makes it feel like everything is real!
TIPS TO SURVIVE A ZOMBIE ATTACK
- Each room offers a specific game and has a minimum required number of players. A game can last for about 20 minutes and can extend longer depending on how good players perform.
- When a player dies from an attack, he can be revived after a few seconds as long as there’s one surviving player.
- Weapons available: pistol, machine gun, and shot gun (the writer highly recommends using the machine gun, especially when there’s a surge of zombies!)
- Zombies appear when you least expect them, so look at your sides (and above you) from time to time.
- Always look after your team member. Again, the duration of the game depends if there’s at least one surviving player.
Thinking of trying this out with your friends or family? VR+ PH has a promo! Enjoy 15% discount by liking their Facebook page! Just show the cashier that you liked the page for proof.
VR+ Next Generation Virtual Reality is located at Level 2 S Maison at Conrad Manila, SM Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City.
- Sunday - Thursday 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Friday - Saturday 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
For more information, visit VR+ PH Facebook Page or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch Ang Huling El Bimbo The Musical at Resorts World Manila